The club started in August 2019, in order to bring an organized voice to the Indianapolis area for the growth of pickleball!
Long Term Indy Club Goals:
2021: Raise over 5 million dollars to build one Indy Pickleball Club Complex (IPCC), which will include 16 dedicated indoor and 16 outdoor pickleball courts.
2023: Build IPCC!
2024: Indy Pickleball Club to run both local and national pickleball tournaments inside the IPCC!
2025: Indy Pickleball Club to continue to increase both indoor and outdoor pickleball courts at the IPCC
Short Term Indy Pickleball Club (IPC) Goals (2019 / 2020):
1. Convert the club into a 501c3 (not for profit organization) in order to protect the mission and to allow tax deduction donations and sponsorship. The first 150 membership fee for one year will cover the legal fees to convert IPC into a 501c3 organization!
2. IPC will work with the cities, departments of tourism, and parks and rec to find a location to house the IPCC.
3. IPC will support local parks and recs like Cyntheanne Park to build a shed for club equipment to be used for maintaining pickleball courts and supporting club pickleball activities.
4. IPC will work to have 500 Indy Pickelball Club members.
5. IPC will support local tournaments with club volunteers.
6. IPC will create a Club Member only monthly newsletters.
7. IPC will organize Club activities including ladder leagues, social events, and open play for club members.
The mission of the Indy Pickleball Club is to grow the sport of pickleball in Central Indiana by developing and promoting recreational, league and tournament opportunities for players of all ages and ability.